Sunday 25 November 2012

Dont even know why i even bother with people. am i that much of a chore that even a one word answer is too much? im sick of people only wanting me when it suits them. getting to the point where im ready to just say fuck off to everyone. i deserve to be treated better than this. sick of fairweather friends..its all i seem to attract. sick of people who use me to make themselves feel better. how wou
ld they like it if i did it to them? they wouldnt, they would be bitching like little fuckin children, making it out like im the bad person to everyone else. sick of people lying about me to cover thier own arse. making me look like im a hanger on/pathetic because they havent got the balls to admit stuff. I'm fucking done. I really am at the end of my tether. considering removing all social shite from my life. Let's see who really wants to keep in contact. let's see whos worth thier salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment